Sunday, August 24, 2008

Family Pictures V

This is the home of William Augustus Bringhurst, my Great Grandfather, and his wife Mary Janet Stapely. He was the bishop of the Toquerville ward for over 30 years until his death. The people in the picture (listed by Veda Bringhurst Wilkinson, his daughter) are, from left to right:
1. my brother Samuel Bringhurst
2. my brother Charlie Bringhurst
3. My sister Arvilla Bringhurst
4. My sister Vera Bringhurst
5. my cousin Velma Stapley
6. my cousin Vivian Stapley
7. my brother Will Bringhurst
8. my brother Leo Bringhurst

The picture was taken in 1903

2 comments:

Lynda/Mom said...

Great picture. Do you know if the home is still standing. Did you know my name is spelled L-y-n-d-a. Just wondered because of the spelling in your list of links.

Anonymous said...

We would like to know who built this home. Did Charles Stapley Janets father or her husband, Wm Bringhurst??

We would love to exchange info.
Please be in touch.
loydespain at msn.com
Thanks